Rudchester Close, Throckley, Newcastle Upon Tyne

For Sale, Offers over - £123,750



SHARED OWNERSHIP - A fabulous opportunity to purchase a 75% share (with the remaining 25% held by Riverside Housing Association). This 3 bedroomed mid terraced house is one of 3, was built in 2019 and offers excellent accommodation, ideal for the...

Read More



Contact Us About This Property:

Call: 01661 829164

Email: office@goodfellowsestateagents.com

Property Details

  • 3 Bed Mid Terraced House
  • Shared Ownership
  • 75% Share Available
  • Lounge with French Doors
  • High Gloss Breakfasting Kitchen
  • En Suite Shower & Family Bathroom
  • Gas CH & SUDG
  • Parking
  • Recently Completed Development
  • Ideal First Purchase

Reception Hall

Cloakroom/WC (1.73m x 0.91m / 5'8 x 3')

Lounge (4.78m x 3.71m / 15'8 x 12'2)

Breakfasting Kitchen (2.59m x 4.95m (into bay) / 8'6 x 16'3 (into bay))

First Floor Landing

Bedroom 1 (3.71m x 2.64m / 12'2 x 8'8)

En Suite Shower/WC (2.67m x 1.19m / 8'9 x 3'11)

Bedroom 2 (3.05m x 2.57m / 10' x 8'5)

Bedroom 3 (2.64m x 2.11m / 8'8 x 6'11)

Bathroom/WC (2.13m x 1.75m / 7' x 5'9)